What does Capital One Financial Corporation (CAP ONE NA) mean on my credit report?
Is CAP ONE NA making an impact credit score?
What is CAP ONE NA?
CAP ONE NA is shorthand for
Capital One Financial Corporation, with the company name being
Capital One Financial Corporation LLC
The company’s objective is to make it impossible to being blocked from the financial systems. We are on a mission to change banking for good.
CAP ONE NA is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Capital One Financial Corporation.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Real estate
More account infomation
⚫ The average high credit balance is $39400.
⚫ The typical loan duration is 48 months.
⚫ The average credit limit is $17800.
⚫ The average monthly repayment is $100.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Capital One Financial Corporation:
- 6125 Lakeview Rd, Suite 800, Charlotte, NC 28269
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can CAP ONE NA be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.