What does S FIN TX0063 mean on my credit report?
Is S FIN TX0063 making an impact credit score?
What is S FIN TX0063?
S FIN TX0063 is shorthand for
Southern Finance, with the company name being
Southern Finance LLC
Heights Finance is the Financial Services Company that stands behind a strong family of brands, just apply online or at one of our more than 400 branches nationwide. We always do what we do with respect for our customers and with gratitude for their business. Almost every person hits a financial challenge at some point. We understand this.
S FIN TX0063 is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Southern Finance.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $100.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $600.
⚫ The typical loan duration is 10 months.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Southern Finance:
- 946 Orleans Rd, Unit F-6 Charleston, SC 29407
- (843) 571-0034
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can S FIN TX0063 be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.