What does RETAIL MERCHT ASSOC IN mean on my credit report?
Is RETAIL MERCHT ASSOC IN making an impact credit score?
What is RETAIL MERCHT ASSOC IN?
RETAIL MERCHT ASSOC IN is shorthand for
Retail Merchants Association, Inc, with the company name being
Retail Merchants Association, Inc LLC
RETAIL MERCHT ASSOC IN is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Retail Merchants Association, Inc.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Retail Merchants Association, Inc:
- 620 Crockett St. Shreveport, LA 71101
- (318) 222-4641
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can RETAIL MERCHT ASSOC IN be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.