What does MAGEE FIN mean on my credit report?
Is MAGEE FIN making an impact credit score?
What is MAGEE FIN?
MAGEE FIN is shorthand for
Magee Financial LLC, with the company name being
Magee Financial LLC LLC
Since 1955, Magee Financial Group, LLC has been a leader in the Consumer Finance Industry and offers its borrowers Quick, Convenient and Personal Service. Its various mortgage and personal Loans are tailored to meet individual borrowers' unique financial needs
MAGEE FIN is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Magee Financial LLC.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Real estate
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $6300.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $8500.
⚫ The average monthly repayment is $200.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Magee Financial LLC:
- 1007 W Oak St Amite, LA 70422
- (985) 748-9082
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can MAGEE FIN be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.