What does KASHABLE LLC mean on my credit report?
Is KASHABLE LLC making an impact credit score?
What is KASHABLE LLC?
KASHABLE LLC is shorthand for
Kashable LLC, with the company name being
Kashable LLC LLC
We provide socially responsible finance to our employees as an employer sponsored benefit; we use innovation to improve the financial wellbeing of working americans with a commitment to both reliability and affordability.
KASHABLE LLC is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Kashable LLC.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Unsecured
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $900.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $3100.
⚫ The average monthly repayment is $200.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Kashable LLC:
- 489 5th Ave.·Floor 18 | New York, NY 10017
- (505) 476-4885 517-284-8800
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can KASHABLE LLC be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.