What does JUSTICE FINANCE COMPAN mean on my credit report?
Is JUSTICE FINANCE COMPAN making an impact credit score?
What is JUSTICE FINANCE COMPAN?
JUSTICE FINANCE COMPAN is shorthand for
El Centro Finance Co, with the company name being
El Centro Finance Co LLC
Justis Financing is a privately held lending company offering loan services up to $1,480. Come into any of our many Dallas-Fort Worth offices to apply, or use our online application process. Since then, we’ve expanded our operations to 18 locations across the DFW metro area. We pride ourselves on a strong local presence, growth mindset and competitive rates.
JUSTICE FINANCE COMPAN is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with El Centro Finance Co.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Unsecured
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for El Centro Finance Co:
- 209 Jefferson, Dallas, TX 75208, United States
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can JUSTICE FINANCE COMPAN be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.