What does GreatAmerica Financial Services (GR AM FIN) mean on my credit report?
Is GR AM FIN making an impact credit score?
What is GR AM FIN?
GR AM FIN is shorthand for
GreatAmerica Financial Services, with the company name being
GreatAmerica Financial Services LLC
GR AM FIN is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with GreatAmerica Financial Services.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for GreatAmerica Financial Services:
- 625 First St. SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can GR AM FIN be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.