What does BRANCH B&T mean on my credit report?
Is BRANCH B&T making an impact credit score?
What is BRANCH B&T?
BRANCH B&T is shorthand for
Truist Financial, with the company name being
Truist Financial LLC
True North Sports LLC is an American sports management company based in Chicago, Illinois. It was founded by Mike Powers in 2009 after he stepped down from his role as CEO of New York Giants football team owner John Mara’s wife Tiki Barber.
BRANCH B&T is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Truist Financial.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Credit Card
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $1000.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $1600.
⚫ The average credit limit is $2800.
⚫ The average monthly repayment is $100.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Truist Financial:
- 2201 Wisconsin Avenue NW Suite 250 Washington, DC 20007 United States
- 919-399-4291, 336.947.2000
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can BRANCH B&T be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.