What does BNKPLS mean on my credit report?
Is BNKPLS making an impact credit score?
What is BNKPLS?
BNKPLS is shorthand for
BankPlus, with the company name being
The motto “It is more than just a name” captures the essence of where we have come from and where we are going. We do this by reflecting both our past and future at once.
BNKPLS is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with BankPlus.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for BankPlus:
- 202 E Jackson St, Belzoni, Mississippi 39038
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.