What does College Foundation of North Carolina (COLLEGE FOUN) mean on my credit report?
Is COLLEGE FOUN making an impact credit score?
What is COLLEGE FOUN?
COLLEGE FOUN is shorthand for
College Foundation of North Carolina, with the company name being
College Foundation of North Carolina LLC
WFDRL-FM broadcasts on 90.5 FM, licensed to North Myrtle Beach-Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA. The station’s transmitter site is near Murdock, Tennessee.
COLLEGE FOUN is a
College. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with College Foundation of North Carolina.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Education
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for College Foundation of North Carolina:
- CFI 2917 Highwoods Blvd. Raleigh, NC 27604
- [email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto://email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 800.722.2838 800.600.3453
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can COLLEGE FOUN be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.
What are College Debts?
Collage Debts are debts taken on to aid your education, they lead to you being in a lot of debt which gets repaid over a long period of time. This debt can also be sold onto other debt collectors, due to the long payback period this increases the chance of administrative errors being made: These will permanently be reflected on your credit report. If you believe that you have been affected by any administrative errors then you should take action to fix the issues.