What does Capitol Loans (CAPITOL LOANS) mean on my credit report?
Is CAPITOL LOANS making an impact credit score?
What is CAPITOL LOANS?
CAPITOL LOANS is shorthand for
Capitol Loans, with the company name being
Capitol Loans LLC
CAPITOL LOANS is a
Loan Provider. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Capitol Loans.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
- ⚫ Secured
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Capitol Loans:
- 620 E Pine St, Seattle, WA 98122, United States
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can CAPITOL LOANS be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.
What is a Loan Provider?
A loan provider is a bank or financial organization that can provide loans. In order to apply for a loan they will run a hard inquiry on your credit account which will negatively impact your credit report. They may make mistakes in their reporting, so if it says that you have missed a payment and you haven’t then if you take the correct action you will be able to remove the late repayment from your credit profile.