What does ABSOLUTE RESOLUTIONS (ABSRES INV) mean on my credit report?
Is ABSRES INV making an impact credit score?
What is ABSRES INV?
ABSRES INV is shorthand for
ABSOLUTE RESOLUTIONS, with the company name being
ARC has a disciplined approach to buying, relying extensively on its proprietary analytical tools to assess portfolios and optimize recoveries. We use a number of factors when evaluating potential acquisitions including customer experience, company culture and business processes.
ABSRES INV is a
Debt Collection Agency. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
- ⚫ You missed a repayment.
- ⚫ You opened an account with ABSOLUTE RESOLUTIONS.
- ⚫ ABSOLUTE RESOLUTIONS bought your debt and are now trying to collect on it.
- ⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
- ⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for ABSOLUTE RESOLUTIONS:
- 591 Camino de la Reina Ste 1219. San Diego, CA 92108
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can ABSRES INV be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.
What is a Debt Collection Agency?
A Debt Collection Agency is a company that specializes in purchasing debt from other creditors then trying to collect upon it. It’s legal for creditors to sell on your debts, however if they are not accurately reported then you have a better chance of being able to dispute the legitimacy of the debt and reporting of the said debt. These collectors are usually quite agressive with how they collect the debt as otherwise they will lose money, therefore they can feel pushy or even make you feel harrassed with constant phone calls, letters and texts, some people have even reported that they phyically harrass indebted people.