What does VEROS CREDIT mean on my credit report?
Is VEROS CREDIT making an impact credit score?
What is VEROS CREDIT?
VEROS CREDIT is shorthand for
Veros Credit, with the company name being
Veros Credit LLC
Our approval process incorporates the perfect competition decisions that have value for the dealer, the customer and Veros credit. We appreciate the needs of the subprime consumer and we care about their story and their own situation, our mission is to be the preferred provider of automobile financing solutions and a trusted partner for our dealers and customers. Veros credit’s values are the core of our culture and drive everything we do.
VEROS CREDIT is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Veros Credit.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
- ⚫ Auto
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Veros Credit:
- 2333 N Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92706, United States
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can VEROS CREDIT be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.