What does TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CO mean on my credit report?
Is TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CO making an impact credit score?
What is TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CO?
TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CO is shorthand for
Toyota Financial, with the company name being
Toyota Financial LLC
One of our main goals is to provide superior customer service that matches the outstanding quality of Toyota cars, our background. It began in 1983 when we approved the financing of a used Toyota corolla in Denver, Colorado, a car that made us one of the largest auto-finance providers in the world. Visit the Toyota USA newsroom for the latest information on TFS and our associated Toyota companies. We’re committed to fair lending at Toyota, which guides us in everything we do.
TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CO is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Toyota Financial.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
- ⚫ Lease
- ⚫ Auto Lease
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $100.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $22200.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Toyota Financial:
- P.O. Box 15012, Chandler, AZ 85244-5012.
- (800) 874-8822
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CO be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.