What does TIDEWATER MOTOR CREDIT mean on my credit report?
Is TIDEWATER MOTOR CREDIT making an impact credit score?
What is TIDEWATER MOTOR CREDIT?
TIDEWATER MOTOR CREDIT is shorthand for
Tidewater Financial, with the company name being
Tidewater Financial LLC
We are committed to finding tailored solutions that work for you. we create financing plans that are shaped to match you—we do not shape you to fit a financial plan. Finding your fit Tidewater Financial Service is an independent Financial Advisor serving the needs of retirees, their families, athletes and small businesses. Tidewater refers to tidal lands, where the water ebbs and flows gently. This steady flow of water beautifully describes our approach to financial planning.
TIDEWATER MOTOR CREDIT is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Tidewater Financial.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Tidewater Financial:
- 3570 Carmel Mountain Road. Suite 150. San Diego, CA 92130
- (858) 704-2010
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can TIDEWATER MOTOR CREDIT be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.