What does SUNLIGHT/CRB mean on my credit report?
Is SUNLIGHT/CRB making an impact credit score?
What is SUNLIGHT/CRB?
SUNLIGHT/CRB is shorthand for
Sunlight Financial, with the company name being
Sunlight Financial LLC
We partner with local contractors nationwide, to offer home owners innovative affordable loans. We are doing it for the long term, with our partners and our customers. We secure financial commitments then make loans available, fairly and responsibly. We work with our strategic partners to create financial-products that we believe in and that we find suitable for the customer. And we hire, train, and develop employees, who are committed to provide services and support as reliable as the Sun itself.
SUNLIGHT/CRB is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Sunlight Financial.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Secured
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Sunlight Financial:
- 234 W. 39th Street 7th Floor New York, NY 10018
- (888) 850-3359
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can SUNLIGHT/CRB be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.