What does SPRING CREEK FINANCIAL mean on my credit report?
Is SPRING CREEK FINANCIAL making an impact credit score?
What is SPRING CREEK FINANCIAL?
SPRING CREEK FINANCIAL is shorthand for
Spring Creek Financial
, with the company name being
Spring Creek Financial
Spring Creek Financial was founded on January 1, 2016, our goal is to provide professional service with fast easy in house financing to our customers. The owner Mike Warren (the founder) grew up working with his father on vehicles and his grandfather’s trading post (Warren Trading Post), after a three-year military term at the United States Army he married Lisa Grace and returned in May 1992 to Waterflow to start Southwest Auto Sales together with her, in August 1999 they began Autowurx, and in 2008, Credit Express.
SPRING CREEK FINANCIAL is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Spring Creek Financial .
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Spring Creek Financial :
- 3306 US-64, Waterflow, NM 87421, United States
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can SPRING CREEK FINANCIAL be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.