What does REGIONAL ACC mean on my credit report?
Is REGIONAL ACC making an impact credit score?
What is REGIONAL ACC?
REGIONAL ACC is shorthand for
Regional Acceptance Corporation, with the company name being
Regional Acceptance Corporation LLC
For more than 40 years, we have specialized in indirect subprimes and near primes automotive finance. We also buy prime assets-finance chains from other lenders. A part of the BB & T now Truist Family, We are an affiliate of BB & T now Truist–one of the biggest financial services holdings companies in America.
REGIONAL ACC is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Regional Acceptance Corporation.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
- ⚫ Auto
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Regional Acceptance Corporation:
- 1424 E Fire Tower Rd Greenville NC 27858
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can REGIONAL ACC be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.