What does REDHILLFIN mean on my credit report?
Is REDHILLFIN making an impact credit score?
What is REDHILLFIN?
REDHILLFIN is shorthand for
Red Hill Financial, with the company name being
Red Hill Financial LLC
Born out of the acquisition of NH-Accounting Company, LLC, we dedicate ourselves to providing a level of personal service you would expect from a large firm. Our managing member, Michael Lilley, is a certified accountant with 30+ years of experience working in both the public and private sector. Mike holds bachelor’s degrees in engineering and accounting, as well as an MBA, from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and Bryant College. He has been granted several professional credentials by various states.
REDHILLFIN is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Red Hill Financial.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
More account infomation
⚫ The average high credit balance is $1100.
⚫ The typical loan duration is 12 months.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Red Hill Financial:
- 3 N. Spring St., Suite 101 Concord, NH 03301
- (603) 219-0852
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can REDHILLFIN be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.