What does MIDWSTRNFNCL mean on my credit report?
Is MIDWSTRNFNCL making an impact credit score?
What is MIDWSTRNFNCL?
MIDWSTRNFNCL is shorthand for
Midwestern Financial Group, with the company name being
Midwestern Financial Group LLC
Midwestern Financial Group (MFG) is a fee-based financial planning company providing investment and financial advice with a fiduciary standard of care. MFG offers objective financial planning tools and techniques to help people achieve measurable outcomes with greater control over their finances. While money has an economic value, what matters isn’t so much its quantity but rather its quality.
MIDWSTRNFNCL is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Midwestern Financial Group.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Secured
More account infomation
⚫ The average high credit balance is $800.
⚫ The average monthly repayment is $100.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Midwestern Financial Group:
- 103 E College St Suite 210, Iowa City, IA 52240, United States
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can MIDWSTRNFNCL be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.