What does LUCKMORE mean on my credit report?
Is LUCKMORE making an impact credit score?
What is LUCKMORE?
LUCKMORE is shorthand for
Luckmore Finance, with the company name being
Luckmore Finance LLC
Since 1964 we have helped people with all kinds of credits, obtain approvals for the loans they need. The luckmore finance has built an excellent relationship based connection with generations of new orleans families. We offer a broad range of loan services to the greater new orleans area.
LUCKMORE is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Luckmore Finance.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Luckmore Finance:
- 2401 Veterans Blvd, Suite 15 Kenner, LA 70062
- (504)305-1360 (504) 581-7346
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can LUCKMORE be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.