What does GUARDIAN CAPITAL MANAG mean on my credit report?
Is GUARDIAN CAPITAL MANAG making an impact credit score?
What is GUARDIAN CAPITAL MANAG?
GUARDIAN CAPITAL MANAG is shorthand for
Guardian Capital Group, with the company name being
Guardian Capital Group LLC
At The Guardian, we value the stability of our clients, our staff and our financial interests. Placing the needs of our clients first has enabled us to build lasting relations. A growing number of U.S.-focused investments have allowed us to consistently employ the best and brightest people.
GUARDIAN CAPITAL MANAG is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Guardian Capital Group.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Guardian Capital Group:
- Commerce Court West 199 Bay Street · Suite 3100 · PO Box 201 Toronto, ON M5L 1E8
- (416) 364-8341
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can GUARDIAN CAPITAL MANAG be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.