What does GLOBAL LENDING SERVICE mean on my credit report?
Is GLOBAL LENDING SERVICE making an impact credit score?
What is GLOBAL LENDING SERVICE?
GLOBAL LENDING SERVICE is shorthand for
Global Lending Services LLC., with the company name being
Global Lending Services LLC. LLC
Real time trust is empowered by providers and manufacturers to find the right product for meeting the demanding requirements of modern life. He founded Safe Guard in 1992, which supported thousands of dealers nationally with various products and services. In 2012 he sold his shares in Safe Guard to Goldman Sachs.
GLOBAL LENDING SERVICE is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Global Lending Services LLC..
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $14200.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $21500.
⚫ The average monthly repayment is $400.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Global Lending Services LLC.:
- 3268 Progress Way, Suite 2089 Wilmington, OH 45177
- (866) 467-5920
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can GLOBAL LENDING SERVICE be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.