What does FIRST INV SC mean on my credit report?
Is FIRST INV SC making an impact credit score?
What is FIRST INV SC?
FIRST INV SC is shorthand for
First Investors Servicing Corporation, with the company name being
First Investors Servicing Corporation LLC
Moreover, the company emphasizes high levels of service to its client dealers, as well as stability in its financing processes. The company acquires potential customer scores using its own customized model tools, and first investors has completed eight portfolio acquisitions either alone or in conjunction with third parties. First Investors has a proven track record of achieving superior performance results and has closed eight outsourcing agreements.
FIRST INV SC is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with First Investors Servicing Corporation.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
- ⚫ Auto
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $6900.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $21300.
⚫ The average monthly repayment is $300.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for First Investors Servicing Corporation:
- 3065 Akers Mill Rd SE, Suite 700 Atlanta, GA 30339
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can FIRST INV SC be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.