What does Credit Service Company, Inc. (CREDIT SERVICE CO) mean on my credit report?
Is CREDIT SERVICE CO making an impact credit score?
What is CREDIT SERVICE CO?
CREDIT SERVICE CO is shorthand for
Credit Service Company, Inc., with the company name being
Credit Service Company, Inc. LLC
CREDIT SERVICE CO is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Credit Service Company, Inc..
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Credit Service Company, Inc.:
- 2150 Lelaray St. Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- 719-634-3766 800-467-3766 719-634-1357
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can CREDIT SERVICE CO be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.