What does Commonwealth Financial Systems, Inc. (COMNWLTH FIN) mean on my credit report?
Is COMNWLTH FIN making an impact credit score?
What is COMNWLTH FIN?
COMNWLTH FIN is shorthand for
Commonwealth Financial Systems, Inc., with the company name being
Commonwealth Financial Systems, Inc. LLC
However, our services are available across the country, and our diverse client base includes debt buyers, financial institutions, retailers, commercial companies, government organizations and medical clients. We provide a complete range of accounting services to our valuable customers. Call us today for more information on the service offerings we have to make available to our clients.
COMNWLTH FIN is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Commonwealth Financial Systems, Inc..
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Commonwealth Financial Systems, Inc.:
- 245 Main St, Dickson City, PA 18519, USA
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can COMNWLTH FIN be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.