What does COM MED CRDT mean on my credit report?
Is COM MED CRDT making an impact credit score?
What is COM MED CRDT?
COM MED CRDT is shorthand for
Commercial & Medical Credit Services, with the company name being
Commercial & Medical Credit Services LLC
Using unique, customized tools we can quickly save you time, money and aggravation. Commercial & medical services, inc. has collected bills across the country for the last 38 years. Our staff has over 100 years of combined experience in the collection industry. Like most collections companies, commercial & medical credit services, inc. does not access our charges until our clients have received payment in full.
COM MED CRDT is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Commercial & Medical Credit Services.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Commercial & Medical Credit Services:
- 9844 Lorene, San Antonio, TX 78216, USA
- [email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto://email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org)
- (210) 340-9515 (210) 349-5733
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can COM MED CRDT be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.