What does CASHCO FIN mean on my credit report?
Is CASHCO FIN making an impact credit score?
What is CASHCO FIN?
CASHCO FIN is shorthand for
Cashco Financial Inc., with the company name being
Cashco Financial Inc. LLC
If Banks said “no”, then we SAY"YES"!Everything we do is centered around helping the 2 million underbanked Canadians get the money they need quickly and safely.Over 150, 000 clients across Canada have benefited from us;helped them improve their credits and gain entry into mainstream banking services.
CASHCO FIN is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Cashco Financial Inc..
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Unsecured
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $300.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $2300.
⚫ The typical loan duration is 12 months.
⚫ The average monthly repayment is $100.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Cashco Financial Inc.:
- 1925 Victoria StreetPrince GeorgeBRITISH COLUMBIAV2L 2L6CA
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can CASHCO FIN be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.