What does BMI Finance, Inc. (BMI FINANCE INC) mean on my credit report?
Is BMI FINANCE INC making an impact credit score?
What is BMI FINANCE INC?
BMI FINANCE INC is shorthand for
BMI Finance, Inc., with the company name being
BMI Finance, Inc. LLC
BMI FINANCE INC is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with BMI Finance, Inc..
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
More account infomation
⚫ The average high credit balance is $13000.
⚫ The typical loan duration is 36 months.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for BMI Finance, Inc.:
- 3204 Century Dr, Rowlett, TX 75088, United States
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can BMI FINANCE INC be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.