What does ATHENS FINAN mean on my credit report?
Is ATHENS FINAN making an impact credit score?
What is ATHENS FINAN?
ATHENS FINAN is shorthand for
Athens Finance INC, with the company name being
Athens Finance INC
Our lending operation is our business and our customer services are our ambitions. While at Athens Finance were we recently opened in 2016, our experienced manager Veronica has been in the business for nine years. We make fairly priced, honest, transparent loans and emphasize relationship building-especially during difficult moments.Your trust and confidentiality is very important to us and you can rely on our team to offer financial support.Please contact her today to learn more about how we may be able to assist you.
ATHENS FINAN is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Athens Finance INC.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Unsecured
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Athens Finance INC:
- 709 Hobbs St E, Athens, AL 35611, United States
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can ATHENS FINAN be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.