What does Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY FINANCIAL) mean on my credit report?
Is ALLY FINANCIAL making an impact credit score?
What is ALLY FINANCIAL?
ALLY FINANCIAL is shorthand for
Ally Financial Inc., with the company name being
Ally Financial Inc.
Do It Better is the core of who we are. We’re making banking smarter and easier while serving our communities. For over 100 years, we have valued and encouraged the motto of working harder together. This belief is woven into the very fabric of our business and culture.
ALLY FINANCIAL is a
Creditor. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Ally Financial Inc..
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
- ⚫ Lease
- ⚫ Auto Lease
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
- ⚫ Auto
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Ally Financial Inc.:
- Ally Bank Customer Care
P.O. Box 951
Horsham, PA 19044
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can ALLY FINANCIAL be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.