What does A L Financial Corporation (A L FINANCIAL CORP) mean on my credit report?
Is A L FINANCIAL CORP making an impact credit score?
What is A L FINANCIAL CORP?
A L FINANCIAL CORP is shorthand for
A L Financial Corporation, with the company name being
A L Financial Corporation LLC
Customers and dealers value fast and individualistic services that we provide from our small office locations in Southern California.We aim to simplify and reduce the costs of car lending using technology,our history began in 1977 at a single location in southern California.
A L FINANCIAL CORP is a
purchases installment sales. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with A L Financial Corporation.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
- ⚫ Auto
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for A L Financial Corporation:
- 7250 N 16th St suite 400, Phoenix, AZ 85020, United States
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can A L FINANCIAL CORP be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.