What does 1STCREDIT mean on my credit report?
Is 1STCREDIT making an impact credit score?
What is 1STCREDIT?
1STCREDIT is shorthand for
A-L FINANCIAL CORP, with the company name being
A-L FINANCIAL CORP LLC
Customers and dealers value fast and individualistic services that we provide from our small office locations in Southern California.We aim to simplify and reduce the costs of car lending using technology,our history began in 1977 at a single location in southern California.
1STCREDIT is a
Finance Provider. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with A-L FINANCIAL CORP.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
More account infomation
⚫ The average high credit balance is $800.
⚫ The typical loan duration is 10 months.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for A-L FINANCIAL CORP:
- Ontario, 337 N. Vineyard Ave., Suite 203, P.O. Box 51466, Ontario, CA 91761-1066
- Sacramento, 7801 Folsom Blvd., Suite 200, P.O. Box 255128, Sacramento, CA 95865-5128
- Santa Ana, 1551 N. Tustin Ave., Suite 400, P.O. Box 11907, Santa Ana, CA 92711
- 7250 N. 16th St., Suite 400, Phoenix, AZ 85020-5214
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can 1STCREDIT be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.