What does 1ST UNSVCS mean on my credit report?
Learn about 1ST UNSVCS, an credit union offering loans for financial assistance. Check the impact to your credit report and financial status.
What is 1ST UNSVCS?
1ST UNSVCS is shorthand for
United Credit Union, with the company name being
United Credit Union LLC
Not every loan suits into a category; let’s make this easier by personalizing one for you. The lowest annual percentage rate as of January 1, 2022, and is subject to changes.
1ST UNSVCS is a
Credit Union provider. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with United Credit Union.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for United Credit Union:
- 1st United Credit Union, Corporate Headquarters, 5901 Gibraltar Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Visa Credit Card Disputes, Charge Back Services, P.O. Box 11597, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- 3.1st United Credit Union, Proof of Insurance, P.O. Box 460050, San Antonio, TX 78246
- Payment Processing Center, 1st United Credit Union, P.O. Box 512226, Los Angeles, CA 90051
- Supervisory Committee, 1st United Credit Union, 5901 Gibraltar Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
|Do they offer a monthly payment plan?
|Can I make payments over the phone?
|Can I make payments online?
|Do they offer a discount for automatic payments?
|Can I make a payment using a mobile app?
|Can I make a payment using a prepaid debit card?
|Can I make a payment using a wire transfer?
How to Apply
1st United Credit Union offers loans with rates as low as 6.25% APR. You can apply for a loan online, over the phone, or in person. 1st United Credit Union also offers a variety of other financial products, such as Visa Platinum credit cards with rates as low as 5.9% APR for 12 months, and 10-Month Youth Certificates with a 10.0% APY rate. They also provide Easy & Affordable Estate Planning through Trust & Will with a 10% discount for members.
|Can I apply for a loan online?
|Can I apply for a loan over a phone call?
|Can I apply for a loan in person?
|Can I apply for a loan using a mobile app?
|Can I apply for a loan with a cosigner?
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can it be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.
What is a Credit Union
A credit union is similar to a bank, however it is owned collectively by the members and does not operate on a for-profit basis. Many credit unions are able to provision credit and issue credit cards, which may report on your credit report. Due to the none-profit nature of credit unions they are generally more trusted by the public, as they are less likely to act in a malicious fashion. However, credit unions can still make mistakes with reporting on your credit report therefore being aware of what is being reported, and take action against any unfair reporting.
How do I remove 1ST UNSVCS from my credit report?
You can send a dispute letter to the credit bureaus to remove this account from your report. You must send a dispute letter to all three credit bureaus, as they are legally required to remove the account from your report if it is found to be inaccurate. For best results you should send a dispute letter to the credit bureaus via certified mail, this will ensure that you have a legal record of the communication.