What does 1ST UNSVCS mean on my credit report?
Is 1ST UNSVCS making an impact credit score?
What is 1ST UNSVCS?
1ST UNSVCS is shorthand for
United Credit Union, with the company name being
United Credit Union LLC
Not every loan suits into a category; let’s make this easier by personalizing one for you. The lowest annual percentage rate as of January 1, 2022, and is subject to changes.
1ST UNSVCS is a
Credit Union. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with United Credit Union.
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for United Credit Union:
- 1st United Credit Union, Corporate Headquarters, 5901 Gibraltar Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Visa Credit Card Disputes, Charge Back Services, P.O. Box 11597, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- 3.1st United Credit Union, Proof of Insurance, P.O. Box 460050, San Antonio, TX 78246
- Payment Processing Center, 1st United Credit Union, P.O. Box 512226, Los Angeles, CA 90051
- Supervisory Committee, 1st United Credit Union, 5901 Gibraltar Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
SmartCredit Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your SmartCredit report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can 1ST UNSVCS be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.
What is a Credit Union
A credit union is similar to a bank, however it is owned collectively by the members and does not operate on a for-profit basis. Many credit unions are able to provision credit and issue credit cards, which may report on your credit report. Due to the none-profit nature of credit unions they are generally more trusted by the public, as they are less likely to act in a malicious fashion. However, credit unions can still make mistakes with reporting on your credit report therefore being aware of what is being reported, and take action against any unfair reporting.