What does ALPHA RECOVERY CORP (ALPHERAFNSVS) mean on my credit report?
Is ALPHERAFNSVS making an impact credit score?
What is ALPHERAFNSVS?
ALPHERAFNSVS is shorthand for
ALPHA RECOVERY CORP, with the company name being
ALPHA RECOVERY CORP
ALPHERAFNSVS is a
Collections Agency. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
- ⚫ You missed a repayment.
- ⚫ You opened an account with ALPHA RECOVERY CORP.
- ⚫ ALPHA RECOVERY CORP bought your debt and are now trying to collect on it.
- ⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
- ⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Auto Loan
- ⚫ Auto
- ⚫ Collection Agency/Attorney
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $400.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $37100.
⚫ The typical loan duration is 70 months.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for ALPHA RECOVERY CORP:
- 6912 S Quentin St #10, Centennial, CO 80112, United States
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can ALPHERAFNSVS be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.
What is a Collections Agency?
Collection agencies appear on your report when a company has failed to collect an outstanding debt. If a creditor has sent your debt to collections, they expect to receive only a portion of any money collected. For them, this is preferable to receiving nothing at all continuing the process of trying to collect your debt themselves. However due to the agressive nature of some collection agencys, you may feel threatened or harrassed by them. However, the good news is that if they inaccurately reported your debt and you take the correct credit repair action, there is a good chance that you will not have to repay and inaccurately reported debt.