What does COMMERCE BK mean on my credit report?
Is COMMERCE BK making an impact credit score?
What is COMMERCE BK?
COMMERCE BK is shorthand for
Commerce Bancshares, Inc. , with the company name being
Commerce Bancshares, Inc. LLC
Have you observed somebody just holding their smartphone above the Card Reader machine in a shop to pay, and wondered what they were up to? Would you feel comfortable using your mobile device instead of cash or a credit/debit card to make payments? Mobile and digital wallets are becoming more commonplace, and you may have wondered why there’s such interest around them. In order to help you determine whether they’re appropriate for you, we’ve separated out what you should know—without getting too techy.
COMMERCE BK is a
Bank. They could be on your report for a number of reasons, for example:
⚫ You missed a repayment.
⚫ You opened an account with Commerce Bancshares, Inc. .
⚫ You opened a credit card / loan / mortgage with this company.
⚫ Someone fraudulently opened a credit line under your name.
About the account
The account is classified under the following METRO2 categories:
- ⚫ Credit Card
- ⚫ Secured
More account infomation
⚫ The average account balance is $100.
⚫ The average high credit balance is $3900.
⚫ The average credit limit is $2000.
⚫ The average monthly repayment is $100.
How do I contact them?
Here is the current contact details for Commerce Bancshares, Inc. :
- 1100 W Pine St Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
- [firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto://email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com)
- (573) 986-7011 (573) 986-7050
IdentityIQ Report Example
- This is an example of what this creditor will look like on your IdentityIQ report.
Will this affect my credit score?
Whether this account affects your credit score depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Account Open Date: If you opened this account recently it will impact your credit, the only way to prevent this from impacting your credit score is to remove the account from your report.
- Derogatory Markings: If this account has any derogatory markings such as:
Lates, Charge Offs, Collections and others.
However, there are could be some potential positive aspects to this account which could lead to improving your credit score, such as:
- Account Age: If your account is quite old, then the age of it will positively impact your credit score
- Repayment History: If the account has no
Late Payments, Charge off Payments, then it may reflect a positive impact onto your credit score.
Can COMMERCE BK be removed from my credit report?
Yes, with the right strategy, you will be able to remove any account from your report. But you have to be careful to ensure that the account is negative to begin with, or it will negatively impact your credit score.
However, removing a negative account will positively impact your credit score, allowing you to open new credit lines and potentially removing bad debt.
What is a Bank
A bank is an institution where money is kept for saving or commercial purposes. They are able to offer Loans and Mortgages which means they have the ability to report on your credit. Banks are generally felt as untrustworthy (30% confidence rating in the USA) by the general public. Banks can make mistakes on your credit report which may lower your credit score, potentially damaging your credit report and costing you money.